Go to : Extraterrestrial Data Collection Centre • The Alien's Voice • Angels and Demons • The Vault

Monday, 12 December 2016

Preparing for Christmas

I normally start putting up decorations and the Christmas tree about the 1st of December each year but this year I started getting enthusiastic and then my enthusiasm died rather quickly. Menopause is a horrible thing and everything I do is exhausting and feels like a mountain that I have to climb up backwards. The longer I leave things the closer christmas will get here and nothing is still done.

I currently have one present to put under the Christmas tree. I better get cracking and decorate the lounge room already.

0 comments :

 
♥ Link 1 ♥ Link 2 ♥ Link 3 ♥ Link 4 ♥ Link 5 ♥ Link 6 ♥ Link 7 ♥ Link 8 ♥ Link 9 ♥ Link 10 ♥ Link 11 ♥ Link 12 ♥ Link 13 ♥ Link 14 ♥ Link 15 ♥ Link 16 ♥ Link 17 ♥ Link 18 ♥ Link 19 ♥ Link 20 ♥ MORE OF YOUR CONTENT GOES HERE
The height of this container is set to "auto", so the height will automatically adjust itself when you add more content.

Photo albums

Videos