Go to : Extraterrestrial Data Collection Centre The Alien's Voice Angels and Demons The Vault

Wednesday 14 December 2016

I don't give a damn about nothing

WARNING: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE BELOW.

I am extremely happy and I don't give a fuck about anything.

In my private little world where some things tend to shit me off I simply refuse to let anything or anyone bother me anymore. Why should I let other people's need for validation affect me when it has nothing to do with me anyway? Allowing other people's energy to affect me is just not on anymore. This is my life!!!!!

When you get involved with other people, and you realise it was a big mistake, you have to shake it off and not let it bother you anymore. You have to move forward from it to get back your sanity. I struggled for a long time to find myself again and there is no way I am letting go of that again. Not even if I was tortured.

What other people think of me I do not care about. That is trivial shit that I don't give a fuck about. I am happy without "them" in my life as I don't have to deal with "their" bullshit anymore. I plan on keeping it that way - forever. No ifs or buts about it. I don't give a fuck about "them" and I don't care if "they" give a fuck (or not) about me. All I care about is being happy - and "they" do not make me feel happy at all.

0 comments :

 
Link 1Link 2Link 3Link 4Link 5Link 6Link 7Link 8Link 9Link 10Link 11Link 12Link 13Link 14Link 15Link 16Link 17Link 18Link 19Link 20 ♥ MORE OF YOUR CONTENT GOES HERE
The height of this container is set to "auto", so the height will automatically adjust itself when you add more content.

Photo albums

Videos