Go to : Extraterrestrial Data Collection Centre The Alien's Voice Angels and Demons The Vault

Monday 12 December 2016

Preparing for Christmas

I normally start putting up decorations and the Christmas tree about the 1st of December each year but this year I started getting enthusiastic and then my enthusiasm died rather quickly. Menopause is a horrible thing and everything I do is exhausting and feels like a mountain that I have to climb up backwards. The longer I leave things the closer christmas will get here and nothing is still done.

I currently have one present to put under the Christmas tree. I better get cracking and decorate the lounge room already.

0 comments :

 
Link 1Link 2Link 3Link 4Link 5Link 6Link 7Link 8Link 9Link 10Link 11Link 12Link 13Link 14Link 15Link 16Link 17Link 18Link 19Link 20 ♥ MORE OF YOUR CONTENT GOES HERE
The height of this container is set to "auto", so the height will automatically adjust itself when you add more content.

Photo albums

Videos