Go to : Extraterrestrial Data Collection Centre The Alien's Voice Angels and Demons The Vault

Friday 9 December 2016

Merging blogs may be my next project

I think it is becoming really hard for me to post anything these days on any of my blogs. I have too much going on in my head to just attend to my numerous blogs. I do things so randomly, and have so many interests, that I am seriously considering merging all my blogs together to be just one blog. Or, have all the same template designs and intertwine all the blogs' posts and pages together. It is not that hard to do actually.

If I do merge them all together I will have to do some serious reshuffling of labels and things on this blog. I think I'd rather use this blog for everything and that way I can use all the bits and pieces of coding onto the one blog rather than it being everywhere.

I'll see how it goes and if it is viable or not.

0 comments :

 
Link 1Link 2Link 3Link 4Link 5Link 6Link 7Link 8Link 9Link 10Link 11Link 12Link 13Link 14Link 15Link 16Link 17Link 18Link 19Link 20 ♥ MORE OF YOUR CONTENT GOES HERE
The height of this container is set to "auto", so the height will automatically adjust itself when you add more content.

Photo albums

Videos