Go to : Extraterrestrial Data Collection Centre The Alien's Voice Angels and Demons The Vault

Thursday 5 January 2017

Alien vs human energy

The things I've learned along the way is astonishing but not all that impressive or useful really yet some things I can't stop thinking about. For example, there is this guy I used to know whose behaviour is totally unusual for a human plus he gives off an enormous amount of energy that I cannot explain. I have yet to encounter another human that does the same things as he does including this energy he gives off.

Humans do not give off that much energy. They do not know how to externalise nor project it outward. Whenever I am amongst other humans I do not pick up on their energy or any energy being projected outward.  It is like trying to feel the energy of a tree or a rock - almost impossible to detect. Humans simply do not give off enough energy to detect. But this one guy gives off an enormous amount of energy which I can detect even if he is withdrawn and depressed and not projecting his energy. It is still detectable.

I encountered some Aliens once where I live as I was walking home from town. I saw them in the main street actually. They were a strange mob of people: very private; reserved; secrative; and possessive of their things and business. I looked at one of them and he looked back as I was approaching them. I had to walk straight passed 3 of them, almost brushing up against them to go around them as they loitered near the gutter next to a stobie pole. The male alien gave me the most threatening look and his energy was extremely intense. I began thinking in my head that I knew he was an Alien. Sure enough he heard my thoughts and I could sense intensely that he knew what I was thinking. He gave off a vibe that I was not welcome here and then suddenly he looked very angry at me, and stared at me angrily as we maintained eye contact. I broke eye contact and resumed trying to walk around them and just kept walking after observing what the other 2 were doing. Within 5 minutes I was observed by a man in a red 4 wheel drive vehicle. Not a coincidence.

This guy I used to know gave off the same energy as this alien did. His reaction to me is also the same. His anger and projecting of anger at me is also the same. He also makes me feel "unwelcome" just like the Alien did. Hey, this is my God damned planet not theirs'. They are rude, impolite, and don't seem to have an ounce of compassion in their hearts at first glance or even after a minute or two.

The one thing that sticks out a lot with this man I used to know was all the coincidences that would happen. I'm not talking about the odd coincidence either. I'm talking about how they'd happen up to 8 times a day, every day. They still happen from time to time but no longer on a daily basis.

The absolute worst thing that would come from my visits to him and his girlfriend? was whenever I'd put a bit of encouraging energy into our friendship, whether verbal statements or thoughts, he'd use that on his relationship? with his girlfriend?. I soon quickly stopped doing this once I realised how he was responding physically to my input as his girlfriend? would verbally slam him down for behaving that way and she'd just say to me "Stop encouraging him". Basically I had 2 reasons to not encourage him or put any input into my friendship with them. Then it all turned sour and now they are a thing of the past.

Humans are really so predictable. Their energy is truly undetectable even if you get to know them. But that man still gives off a huge amount of energy that I can only conclude is identical to that of Aliens.

0 comments :

 
Link 1Link 2Link 3Link 4Link 5Link 6Link 7Link 8Link 9Link 10Link 11Link 12Link 13Link 14Link 15Link 16Link 17Link 18Link 19Link 20 ♥ MORE OF YOUR CONTENT GOES HERE
The height of this container is set to "auto", so the height will automatically adjust itself when you add more content.

Photo albums

Videos