Go to : Extraterrestrial Data Collection Centre • The Alien's Voice • Angels and Demons • The Vault

Thursday, 5 January 2017

Thoughts in my head

My mind seems constantly active with thoughts and of late I have begun to not trust them. Things that I've heard that were said to come true have turned out to be a bunch of lies. So now I no longer trust my thoughts and only listen to my conscious thoughts. I have begun to block all the other thoughts out no matter where they are coming from. These other thoughts simply do not matter anymore and are NOT valid therefore are to be ignored indefinitely.

I used to trust these thoughts until they started to let me down. I've now had enough and no longer trust them. They are not the work of the devil. They are the work of my unfulfilled desires and subconscious mind clashing with my conscious mind's thoughts.

0 comments :

 
♥ Link 1 ♥ Link 2 ♥ Link 3 ♥ Link 4 ♥ Link 5 ♥ Link 6 ♥ Link 7 ♥ Link 8 ♥ Link 9 ♥ Link 10 ♥ Link 11 ♥ Link 12 ♥ Link 13 ♥ Link 14 ♥ Link 15 ♥ Link 16 ♥ Link 17 ♥ Link 18 ♥ Link 19 ♥ Link 20 ♥ MORE OF YOUR CONTENT GOES HERE
The height of this container is set to "auto", so the height will automatically adjust itself when you add more content.

Photo albums

Videos