Go to : Extraterrestrial Data Collection Centre • The Alien's Voice • Angels and Demons • The Vault

Thursday, 5 January 2017

Feeding wild birds is a waste of time

I got to thinking about how many times I've given wild birds food and for what? Why do I do these things? It costs me money and I do not benefit from it at all. Its not like the birds give me anything in return. I have yet to see any birds give me some sort of gift or anything really as a way of saying I appreciate what you do for me/us.

Birds just take what they are given then fly away without offering anything in return. The birds around here are simply not smart enough or compassionate enough to warrant my attention anymore. Where are all the smart corvids?

Wild birds are going to have to resort to foraging through the garden for food. If they don't like it, tough.

0 comments :

 
♥ Link 1 ♥ Link 2 ♥ Link 3 ♥ Link 4 ♥ Link 5 ♥ Link 6 ♥ Link 7 ♥ Link 8 ♥ Link 9 ♥ Link 10 ♥ Link 11 ♥ Link 12 ♥ Link 13 ♥ Link 14 ♥ Link 15 ♥ Link 16 ♥ Link 17 ♥ Link 18 ♥ Link 19 ♥ Link 20 ♥ MORE OF YOUR CONTENT GOES HERE
The height of this container is set to "auto", so the height will automatically adjust itself when you add more content.

Photo albums

Videos