Go to : Extraterrestrial Data Collection Centre The Alien's Voice Angels and Demons The Vault

Thursday 5 January 2017

Feeding wild birds is a waste of time

I got to thinking about how many times I've given wild birds food and for what? Why do I do these things? It costs me money and I do not benefit from it at all. Its not like the birds give me anything in return. I have yet to see any birds give me some sort of gift or anything really as a way of saying I appreciate what you do for me/us.

Birds just take what they are given then fly away without offering anything in return. The birds around here are simply not smart enough or compassionate enough to warrant my attention anymore. Where are all the smart corvids?

Wild birds are going to have to resort to foraging through the garden for food. If they don't like it, tough.

0 comments :

 
Link 1Link 2Link 3Link 4Link 5Link 6Link 7Link 8Link 9Link 10Link 11Link 12Link 13Link 14Link 15Link 16Link 17Link 18Link 19Link 20 ♥ MORE OF YOUR CONTENT GOES HERE
The height of this container is set to "auto", so the height will automatically adjust itself when you add more content.

Photo albums

Videos